miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

Homework

Dear Principal,

I am writing to let you know my suggestions for the next level and to the course in general:
  1. Please do not enter in the classrooms again like a CIA Agent during a breaking and entering procedure. That is not scary, It is funny, and your attitude is the main cause of laugh.
  2. Before the next debate, you would clarify us if It is a fake or a real activity. I say this because an activity without rules and which only a group of students participate is not a debate.
  3. To recede a student from his level is illegal. Please, take care of the revolutionary justice.
  4. Do you know what the real final of the interview is? In this moment I think nobody know it.
I will really appreciate that you care of these suggestions.

Yours faithfully,

Ministro

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario